Differentiate Yourself & Get Better Results With Clients
A course designed to revolutionize your approach to human movement & performance through innovative methodologies
Who is it for?
Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and Rehab Practitioners who want to:
- Gain the tools to improve clients' results and grow their business
- Progress their knoweldge and skillset to stay ahead in the industry
- Help change the lives of their clients
If you are interested in the following areas:
- Improving Assessment Processes
- Improving Movement Capabilities
- Increasing Weightroom Performance
- Improving How Your Clients Feel In & Out Of The Gym
This course is for you.
My goal is give you the tools to separate yourself from other coaches and trainers. My approach will change the way you look at movement. You'll be able to:
- Indentify the root cause of movement limitations
- Visually and biomechanically analyze movement and exercises
- Create programs that meet the needs of the client
- Progress exercises and programs from start to finish
Paul Fabritz (@pjfperformance)
NBA Strength & Conditioning Coach
"Conor's knowledge of biomechanics is next level...After a couple of weeks of training I felt amazing!"
The Training Industry Has An 80% Turnover Rate...A Big Reason Is Because They Don't Get Results!
This course is designed to give you the tools to make objective changes that are significant and immediately noticable within your clients.
That doesn't mean the material is easy or it is a magic pill.
In order to understand and master these concepts, it will take time and dedication. That is why each week you will get the chance to apply these concepts in a live setting and I will be there to guide you every step of the way.
We asked hundreds of coaches who have been through the program to take a survey. Here's what they said:
87% more efficient in being able to identify what the root cause of their client's limitations are
78% more efficient in systematizing assessments & programming
Their clients feel 85% better on average after implementing these principles
Learn to innovate and get a constant stream of clients.
How can you get more clients if you do the same thing as every other trainer or coach?
This course gives you the ability to help your clients feel amazing and also make progress in their fitness journey. My goal for you is to:
- Have a huge stream of incoming clients
- Be able to charge what you are worth because your results speak for your value
- Maximize client retention because why would they leave someone who has such a unique & effective skillset?
In the same survey mentioned above, we asked coaches (on a scale of 1-10) how much this skillset helps differentiate themselves from their competition.
The average response was a 9.2
Presentations that build on each other sequentially for ease of learning. The call is at 10 am PST every Tuesday, but recorded and uploaded immediately in case you have to miss it.
Weekly Review & Practical Sessions
In addition to the presentation calls, we also offer two seperate calls to maximize your experience in the course:
- Review Session (10 am PST Thursday): Discuss the weekly study guide questions to guide your learning and any related material.
- Practical Session (4 PM PST Monday): Designed entirely around coaching and executing assessments and exercises.
Just like the presentations, these calls are recorded and uploaded immediately in case you have to miss them.
Group Slack Chat
Get answers to your questions, post client case studies for help, discuss the material, and network with other coaches.
Small Group Discussion
Join a group of coaches in your specific time zone in Slack for discussion and networking opportunities.
Exercise Library & Programs
I don’t expect you to just take the principles and immediately know what to do. That takes hours and years of reps with clients. I give you step-by-step processes with an exercise library of over 300 very detailed videos in 4K quality to help you build your own model.
Get lifetime access to the post-course group. I offer long-term support to help you progress your knowledge and skillset. Also included is a monthly live Q&A call.
“I have seen many practitioners over the years and none of them could fix anything, despite some working at the highest level. I started working with Conor and I am feeling great for the first time in years!”
Personal Trainer & MMA Strength Coach
"Conor's course can not only enhance performance, but also help heavily reduce injury. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to level up their game!"
Part 1: Anatomy, Biomechanics, & Assessments
Part 2: Maximize Movement & Performance
Exclusive Bonus Content
Join The Email List For Exclsuive Discounts
Sign ups for the course are closed until October, but you can join the mailing list to get exclusive free education only sent to those on the email list and deals on the August program + programs & ebooks!