Differentiate Yourself & Get Better Results With Clients
A course designed to revolutionize your approach to human movement & performance through innovative methodologies
Who is it for?
Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and Rehab Practitioners who have a packed schedule, but still want to:
- Gain the tools to improve clients' results and grow their business
- Progress their knoweldge and skillset to stay ahead in the industry
- Help change the lives of their clients
All while being able to access the material on their own time when they want to.
If you are interested in the following areas:
- Improving Assessment Processes
- Improving Movement Capabilities
- Increasing Weightroom Performance
- Increasing Energy Systems (aerobic/anaerobic) Performance
This course is for you.
My goal is give you the tools to separate yourself from other coaches and trainers. My approach will revolutionize the way you look at, manage, and program for your clients & athletes.
"I feel night and day from when I first started with Conor. I got my life back."
- Michael, former client
What You'll Learn
As a result of doing this course, you'll be able to:
- Use simple, easy assessments to identify the root cause of joint & muscular biomechanical limitations
- Select warm-up and corrective exercises to create immediate changes in range of motion & movement quality
- Choose weightroom & plyometric exercises that complement the corrective exercises that drive improvements in both movement quality & fitness
- Program weeks & months of exercises that meet the needs of the client's movement & fitness goals
Visual & Practical Learning
Despite this being an online course, I prioritize visual explanations through various models to help guide your understanding. This pre-recorded course has dozens of hours of content dedicated to helping you be able to execute, coach, and troubleshoot assessments and exercises.Buy Now
We asked hundreds of coaches who have been through
the program to take a survey. Here's what they said:
87% more efficient in being able to identify what the root cause of their client's limitations are
78% more efficient in systematizing assessments & programming
Their clients feel 85% better on average after implementing these principles
Monthly Live Call
I understand that despite this being a self-paced program, you will still want to interact with the instructor and get your own individual questions answered. That's why on the last Wednesday of every month, we will have a live Zoom call where I answer any questions you have.
Exercise Library & Programs
I don’t expect you to just take the principles and immediately know what to do. That takes hours and years of reps with clients. I give you step-by-step processes with an exercise library of over 300 very detailed videos in 4K quality to help you build your own model.
Recorded presentations that build on each other sequentially for ease of learning.
12 Review Sessions
Recorded review sessions where I answer common questions from a past group of 200+ coaches, so if you have a question, chances are high it was answered during one of these. We also reviewed study guide questions to guide your learning.
#2 Ranked USAPL Powerlifter (83kg)
"As an elite-level powerlifter I have paid the price of years of specificity in the form of loss of range of motion and occasional injuries. I have had many mentors along the way who provided me with the tools to address movement and pain through a biomechanics lens, but from a practical application standpoint, Conor has been a cut above the rest. The explanation, execution, and results I have seen from Conor have made the largest difference in my movement and discomfort in years."
Get Your NSCA & NASM CEUs!
This course is eligible for the maximum amount of CEU units for a continuing education course for both the NSCA and NASM.
“I have been struggling for years. And I have seen more progress in a week than I have in a long, long, long time!”
Part 1: Anatomy, Biomechanics, & Assessments
Part 2: Maximize Movement & Performance
Exclusive Bonus Content
Paul Fabritz (@pjfperformance)
NBA Strength & Conditioning Coach
"Conor's knowledge of biomechanics is next level...After a couple of weeks of training I felt amazing!"
Hear from coaches who have already gotten RESULTS
What is the difference between the Live and Self-Paced Courses?
This is a common question. Both courses have indefinite access to the materials, so you could technically go at your own pace in the live course too.
It's just that you have the option to attend live in addition to what is described below.
The difference between the live course is that you get:
- The most updated version of the course
- Practical Application sessions
- Slack chat to ask questions & post case studies
- The opportunity to join small group discussion & network
- The opportunity to become certified
Both courses include CEUs.